pedophilia cured?
David Dalton
2024-01-02 08:41:17 UTC
Here’s an excerpt from alt.religion.druid :

[F4Md] fully on 4:51 a.m., which should deter against many common
sins that I have exhibited at at least a low level (tendency/temptation)
and funnelled directly to be adjusted by Goddess to something better.
Again I liken this to Jesus being tempted by Satan in the wilderness.
And a good person is not necessarily free from tendency to sin
but doesn’t succumb to it.

But is pedophilia now cured? Well, with the above deterrence plus
the two year thing in sexuality aspects of R-HDBE (there will be
no up close attraction between someone under 18 and someone
more than two years older or younger) it should be eliminated.
Also in the following item sex-related trauma will be healed,
and such trauma has sometimes led to the abused becoming
an abuser.

[mass soul fragment retrieval] 4:52 ---> 4:59 a.m.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it; I won't fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-01-04 08:41:13 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[F4Md] fully on 4:51 a.m., which should deter against many common
sins that I have exhibited at at least a low level (tendency/temptation)
and funnelled directly to be adjusted by Goddess to something better.
Again I liken this to Jesus being tempted by Satan in the wilderness.
And a good person is not necessarily free from tendency to sin
but doesn’t succumb to it.
But is pedophilia now cured? Well, with the above deterrence plus
the two year thing in sexuality aspects of R-HDBE (there will be
no up close attraction between someone under 18 and someone
more than two years older or younger) it should be eliminated.
Also in the following item sex-related trauma will be healed,
and such trauma has sometimes led to the abused becoming
an abuser.
[mass soul fragment retrieval] 4:52 ---> 4:59 a.m.
I tried again ending at 0837 UTC January 4, 2024.