Casting out demons
David Dalton
2023-08-11 08:08:16 UTC
"Well, remember how I found you there
Alone in your electric chair
I told you dirty jokes until you smiled”
(Billy Joel)

"Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light”
(Sarah McLachlan)

(So that was like Jesus casting demons out of Mary Magdalene).

a D.
"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)
tesla sTinker ofm minim
2023-09-11 00:06:14 UTC
Post by David Dalton
"Well, remember how I found you there
Alone in your electric chair
I told you dirty jokes until you smiled”
(Billy Joel)
"Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light”
(Sarah McLachlan)
(So that was like Jesus casting demons out of Mary Magdalene).
a D.
your a liar devil apostatized with him, a demon cannot cast out demons
and it was nothing of the sort like Jesus had done or said.