Feast of Saints Peter and Paul
David Dalton
2023-06-29 04:06:57 UTC
Today (June 29) is the feast of Saints Peter and Paul,
which commemorates the martyrdom of the two.

It is important to me since my dead Catholic parents
were married in the Church of Saints Peter and Paul
in Harbour Main, Conception Bay Central, Newfoundland,
and I was baptized and confirmed there. (Main is
French for Hand, like the Hand of God.)

And even though I am no longer Catholic but pagan,
I believe that those two sacraments and the sacraments
of communion and penance have affected me. And
in my workings I have funnelled them and they
have been adjusted by Goddess (who many call God)
so they still offer protection and facilitate
worship but do not require worship and do not
convey organizational bondage.

Those adjustments apply to anyone who had received
one or more of those four sacraments. In addition,
the remaining three sacraments of matrimony,
holy orders, and extreme unction were adjusted
as part of the popthrough funnel sub cumulative,
indeed as part of the fourth most recent popthrough,
and those adjustments apply to anyone who has received
one or more of those three.

In addition, I have included the four sacraments
that I funnelled as part of my assisted shaktipat
working, so all assisted shaktipat recipients
(who now must be at least minor good), even if they
are not Catholic or otherwise Christian, have
benefited from the adjusted forms of the four. Thus
for example the Dalai Lama is now an honourary Catholic. :-)
"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)
David Dalton
2023-06-30 16:46:48 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
and an honourary Ph.D.