Healing Kate and Charles
David Dalton
2024-03-23 06:48:27 UTC
One way that Kate will heal is that shortly, since they are currently
committed and have at least one child under 16, she and Will
will become optimally sexually compatible, and that will contribute
to healing effects and longer lifespans. Currently she is
straight-type-1-F and he is bim (male attracted to both genders,
not necessarily having sex with both genders) so they are
only partially sexually compatible (compatible, but less than
optimally compatible, and less likely to stick, and less likely
to be faithful). Shortly she will become straight-type-2-F
(woman compatible only with bims, like Dua Lipa and Kate Bush)
and they will then be optimally sexually compatible. That
should occur tonight.

Another way is that I have funnelled a huge amount of negative
magick, so that if the cancer of Kate and Charles (who is optimally
sexually compatible with Camilla) is due to negative magick,
it will be lifted and there will be a bounce on the spell casters
which they can work off by following their healing circle prescriptions.
That should also occur tonight.

Another way is that I am attempting to instigate sudden evolution
of all humans, cetaceans, and non-human simians globally,
including current adults. That will involve adjustment of DNA,
which should heal genetic diseases including cancer, but there
will also be a conversion of some cells to early stem cell state,
followed by transformation and healing (more so for minor
criminal and better, and for medium criminal and worse who
are following their healing circle prescription). And Kate
is neutral (on a global scale, as defined by Goddess, the
ruler of the region all/everything) in goodness, and Charles
is also neutral, so both will get the physical carrot and mental
health carrot (so the thin end of the Dagda’s club, rather than
the thick end, which is the stick). When should the sudden
physical evolution begin? I think no later than full moon,
which I relate to the Clamshell in the Haida creation legend
of The Raven and the First Men, which visitors to the
Museum of Anthropology at The University of British Columbia
in Vancouver would know about, from Bill Reid’s giant cedar
sculpture depicting it that is housed there.

One final way, relevant to these newsgroups, that
I can help is to suggest someone with healer
special ability. From a scan of the results of a search for
Anglican spiritual healers
on images.google.com , using my ability to determine
others’ special abilities, I identified Anglican priest
Summer Gross, who you can read an article by on
https://www.healingcare.org/post/summer-gross ,
as someone with healer special ability. So I suggest that
Kate and Charles consult her for healing. I think she
can do some remotely but it will have better effect up
close. Also the ability is best used by willing, not by
prayer, though she can do it by willing with invocation,
e.g. “In the name of God I heal you”.

This would almost definitely be rejected by uk.religion.christian
moderator(s) so I won’t bother posting it there, except perhaps
the last paragraph in edited/abbreviated form.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-03-24 04:23:36 UTC
Post by David Dalton
One final way, relevant to these newsgroups, that
I can help is to suggest someone with healer
special ability. From a scan of the results of a search for
Anglican spiritual healers
on images.google.com , using my ability to determine
others’ special abilities, I identified Anglican priest
Summer Gross, who you can read an article by on
https://www.healingcare.org/post/summer-gross ,
as someone with healer special ability. So I suggest that
Kate and Charles consult her for healing. I think she
can do some remotely but it will have better effect up
close. Also the ability is best used by willing, not by
prayer, though she can do it by willing with invocation,
e.g. “In the name of God I heal you”.
Some may want to test her healer ability, but should note
that it only works on humans, cetaceans, and non-human
simians. For healing of other animals and birds you would
need animal husbandry ability. For healing of plants you
would need green thumb ability. For healing of fish you
would need the new aquaculture ability.

Note that some who have what I call wide range magickal
special ability have 1/3 strength of each of healer, animal
husbandry, green thumb, and aquaculture abilities. That
supposedly now includes Antonio Guterres, who also now
has full strength peacemaker (by willing) ability, which is not
included in the wide range magickal special ability at any
strength.

Some also have what I call psychedelic drug enhanceable
ability, and they have wide range magickal special ability
while enhanced, except they have full strength out of
body travel ability and full strength species someone
negotiator ability rather than 1/3 strength. Some Latin
American shamans have this ability, as does Meghan
Markle, so she may be able to do some healing while
on a psychedelic, and could benefit from reiki, qi gong,
and therapeutic touch training.

And note that Jesus’s primary siddhi, which was granted
to the apostles and others at Pentecost, was healer
special ability, whereas my primary siddhi is matchmaking.