Which cipher(s) do you use for your biblical decrypting?
David Dalton
2023-05-13 05:38:28 UTC
I use a love filter and a dose of common sense, and draw on
what we have learned in the last few thousand years.

Or I sigh "for goodness sakes".

Isaac Asimov's Guide to the Bible Volumes 1 and 2 are also
useful. In Volume 1 he says that the seraphim are the
personification of the lightning and the cherubim are the
personification of the storm (high winds), which jives with
my experience of clear sky lightning at or just before onsets
of three of my waning crescent highs and highly variable
weather associated with one of them.

DRD
"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)
Major Tom Threepersons
2023-05-15 15:21:05 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I use a love filter and a dose of common sense, and draw on
what we have learned in the last few thousand years.
Or I sigh "for goodness sakes".
Isaac Asimov's Guide to the Bible Volumes 1 and 2 are also
useful. In Volume 1 he says that the seraphim are the
personification of the lightning and the cherubim are the
personification of the storm (high winds), which jives with
my experience of clear sky lightning at or just before onsets
of three of my waning crescent highs and highly variable
weather associated with one of them.
DRD
"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)
Serpent and Lucifer have the keys to the Kingdom of God

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beelzebub_(cipher)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abaddon_(cipher)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpent_(cipher)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer_(cipher)