Jesus, Jacob, and Moses popthroughs
David Dalton
2024-01-31 05:57:03 UTC
The Jesus, Jacob, and Moses popthroughs were applied
by 0547 UTC January 31, 2024.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-02-02 06:02:46 UTC
Post by David Dalton
The Jesus, Jacob, and Moses popthroughs were applied
by 0547 UTC January 31, 2024.
OK, that wasn’t true, but I began a new attempt tonight as
described on the thread “Candle Magic” on alt.religion.druid,
and those popthroughs. which include binding of criminals,
were applied at the following times:

Jesus -- 0509 UTC February 2, 2024
Jacob -- 0532 UTC February 2, 2024
Moses -- 0556 UTC February 2, 2024.

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .
For background material see my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.