Synthetic human embryos
Steve Hayes
2023-06-15 05:08:04 UTC
Synthetic human embryos created in groundbreaking advance...

https://t.co/TDMpo3gBDf

What doctrinal and ethical issues does that raise for Christians?

Are synthetic humans persons?

An Anglican bishop asks, "Does unlimited atonement include synthetic
persons: are we all Limited Atonement Calvinists now?"

Thoughts?
--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com

For information about why crossposting is (usually) good, and multiposting (nearly always) bad, see:
Dr.Who
Thoughts?
v***@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com
2023-06-26 15:59:15 UTC
CHeck Out Proactionary Principle on wikipedia and the book by Fuller,
Proactionary Imperative

http://queenscrap.blogspot.com/2023/04/crack-comeback-in-astoria-playground.html

Anonymous said... If mankind is to travel space fleeing climate
destruction we must reengineer our species to be more robust. Druggards and
drunkards have obligation to become organ donors and space colonists just as
street urchins were indentured to colonize new continents. These deplorable
wastrels have rejected society's attempt to educate them, and have destroyed
their God-given brains with steroids, opioids, football injuries, marijuana,
alcoholic Korsakov dementia, lysergic hallucinogens, so as such, they have an
obligation to society to become instruments of human betterment. Eastern
religions never believed in original sin because Mary bettered herself to
Immaculateness. The communitarian ethos of Rawls, Plato and Confucius are
superior to the devolved libertarianism of the magog (Viking, Hun, Lapp,
Finn, Mongol and American Indian lineage). Further, a wondrously rapturous
nuclear war would not only reverse global warming and eliminate misevolved
urban vermin, but would also seriously damage the advances of microbes
against humanity, especially since all these supposed medical advances have
prevented natural selection of the fittest. Years of vaccine and public
healthcare have allowed the unfit to survive, so we must depend on wildlife,
disease and war to remove the unfit. Instead of just sending illegal
immigrants to the strengthen city genes, we should also bus bears and
mountain lions to their parks so the greeniacs can learn to appreciate
Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Anonymous said... Face the truth, war on drugs was to re-enslave balcks
as prison labor, Ehrlichman admitted it in 2016:
https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/23/politics/john-ehrlichman-richard-nixon-drug-war-blacks-hippie/index.html
Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Anonymous said... European illegal aliens don't appreciate drugs like
indigenous people do. Indigenous Americans need to reclaim their patrimony
and return to their nomadic Altaic roots, with wild plains of blue mayize,
buffalo, blue potatoes, tomatoes, tobacco, yak yoghurt and bulgogi
qubabs. Indigenous tobacco did not cause cancer, it was all those additives
they put in cigarettes to make it addictive. Buffalo do not have cholesterol
like cattle. Buffalo flatulence does not cause global warming. We Altaic
Americans need to unify behind the proto Altaic Uyghur language by liberating
our Uyghur brethren and bringing them to teach Altaic ways and language. We
share our wives and lysergic smokes in one big never ending jolly horde
orgy. We don't need you to tell us what do do, when to do it or if we did it
well because the spirits guide us and we don't play your rigged games. We
need to tear down all the Indo European and Chinese cities, language and
culture which garrotte our spirits throughout history. We don't need
knowledge from books as we get it directly from our ancient spirits with
lysergic smokes as everything talks to us and we talk back, especially the
soil. As Captain C R Conder shewed in 1888, we are the children of Heth, the
Canaanites, the Huns, and the Trojans, the glorious magog horde repelled
eastward until we came back around from the west. They should let us all
return to our nomadic horde transhumance lifestyle, the global CHAZ, that
worships all of nature instead of vidictive, racist temples, books, statues
and technologies. E Torrey Fuller, Ursula Brosseder, and David Horrobin
shewed the schizobipolar Altaic genes responsible for innovative progress of
humanity which is why Gibbon embraced the young Turks against stiffling
hierarchies. Tuesday, April 25, 2023